IHE Europe News Pulse: IHE Services Excels at Connectathon 2018
IHE-Services is the dedicated operational arm of IHE-Europe which offers customised testing-related services for Health IT system interoperability. It organises test sessions, develops interoperability test tools, provides consultancy and training related to interoperability framework and testing. It draws on over 10 years’ experience in recognised domains and calls on the expertise of hundreds of world-wide system implementers.
IHE Services Team supporting the IHE Europe Connectathon 2018
During the 2018 IHE-Europe Connectathon in The Hague IHE-Services organised a number of parallel events and meetings, including:
- Supporting the Connectathon with its technical team lead by Eric Poiseau. In parallel it provided speakers in the IHE-Europe Symposium and an extensive presentation on the "Strategic Vision on the Information Exchange Testing Continuum"
- Hosting three national delegations from Poland, Norway and Belgium in collaboration with partners and national initiatives. A high level polish delegation led by the Deputy Minister of Health Mr. Janusz Cieczyński attended the Connectathon Week and had the opportunity to have discussions with important IHE community members from Italy, Austria, US and Switzerland.
- Collaborating with IHE-Belgium, a large delegation of Belgian stakeholders had the chance to meet important interoperability stakeholders. Furthermore representatives from the Norwegian Directorate of eHealth met with the IHE-Services team and other key experts assessing the possibility of using IHE Profiles in their national strategy.
- Organising the first face-to-face meeting for the Gazelle User Group. Gazelle is now being used in more than 20 installations around the globe, all managed and maintained by IHE-Services. The purpose of the workshop was to establish a common vision on the future needs and enhancement of the IHE Gazelle testing platform.
- Finally, IHE-Services facilitated a best practice session at the Weekonnect parallel event on the 18 April - “IHE integration Profiles as a sustainable approach to manage healthcare interoperability issues”. In that session, distinguished invited speakers presented best practices on the use of IHE Profiles in national implementation strategies from Poland, Switzerland, Belgium and Ireland, focusing on the benefits of their collaboration with IHE-Services.
READ TOTAL NEWS PULSEFor further information on the range of services offered, please contact IHE-Services.