IHE Europe News Pulse: Merry Christmas and Happy 2019!
2018 - Another Memorable Year for IHE-Europe:
- 18th IHE-Europe Connectathon in The Hague; over 3000 transactions, successfully tested, involving 70+ vendors.
- The IHE Europe Symposium helped shape the strategic direction of eHealth interoperability in Europe.
- There were several notable FIRSTS:
- Eye Care Domain tested in Europe, with eight vendors.
- Inaugural Gazelle User Group Meeting, during the Connectathon.
- GDPR in the IHE Landscape presented at the IHE-Europe Symposium.
- Connectathon Week born – a weeklong series of key events on eHealth interoperability for Europe and the host country (Dutch WeConnect).
- Rennes, France will host the 2019 Connectathon, 8-12 April.
- 20-Year Anniversary since formation of the IHE Planning Committee at RSNA ’98.
- Strong IHE-Europe presence at eHealth events in Sopot, Dublin and Brussels.
- Final EURO-CAS Conference unveils CASforEU for adoption and implementation.
Read total news pulse now!